Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Français et Rustique

Burlap Luxe Home

Clippings from my shrubs offer a calm placed in a French floral can filled with
chalky white and grey patina. 

Peacefully old and pure

Tarnished up against white

Gentle and relaxed

New To My Etsy Shop...

French Address Numbers
Les numéros d'adresse français

I have become the keeper of treasured finds and share the extras. Inspired by vintage galvanized zinc I created French address numbers some time ago on these steal plaques that have taken on a soulfully aged grey patina. I could not leave well enough alone and have now added my zinc numbers to salvaged vintage mahogany creating a harmonious mix of recreating old world French.

             The zinc plate is not screwed to the wood base but, nailed with vintage in style,
zinc nail heads.


Inspired to recreate French European house address numbers on vintage zinc galvanized steel plaques added to vintage reclaimed mahogany wood 7"x 6" They have aged zinc nails filling in the holes on all four corners that couldn't have been more perfect for what they were to become. A tinted worn black paint finish made for painting on the surfaces of galvanized metal by (Val-Spar) and a matte hand rubbed sealer for heirloom quality. I became enamored with the charm of their outcome!

              There is enormous charm in decorating with French house numbers,
adding romance and European flea market country living to your collected style.



Inspiring French address numbers ready to hang. Found in my peaceful etsy!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar