Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE ROYAL FLOP: KATE'S DRESS

For months there was speculation about what Kate's wedding dress would look like, who was the designer? etc. Well they did manage to keep it a secret up until the actual wedding day of Kate and Prince William but if you ask me they should have just told us and called it a day, talk about anti-climatic! The dress looked like any ordinary person's dress, I wanted to see the dress of a princess! I was also even more shocked to find out that Sarah Burton was the designer, who is now the creative genius behind 'Alexander McQueen' after the designer took his life last year. Now I'm sure Sarah had all sorts of limitations but my gosh. It's a nice dress but it didn't 'wow' me!


                     



They compared the dress to Grace Kelly's wedding dress back in 1956 and honestly I think Grace's dress looked more modern eventhough it stilll had that traditional feel. The fuller bottom on Grace's dress added something more fairy-tale like.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar