Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digit-al Dozen does Decades - Swinging Seventies


Hello lovelies!

We continue our Digit-al Dozen week of Decades with the 70's! I really wanted to do a disco mani...



Yay for decals! They're a pain in the rear end to get on the nail, but oh how cool is the effect?! I started with a base of Celestial Cosmetics "Opie". Then, on my silicon mat, I stamped with BP-21 and I coloured it with Glam Polish "POW!", "Mesmerize", "Illusion" and "Mystify". I placed them on my nail, a tedious endeavour, and sealed it in with SV.



I've had those Glam Polishes for a year, but I never used them, because they're too pretty, lol! Do you know that feeling?

Would you wear this? I kinda wish I had a dress in this motif as well....

Be sure to have a look at the manis from the other ladies (see links below)!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar