Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day 2!


Right, well I'm assuming this business of putting up pictures of yourself on t'Interweb is somewhat akin to getting a Brazilian: thinking about it is (usually!) worse than the act itself and it's best to get the damn thing over with as quickly as possible.

So, with that in mind, I thought I might as well do another post and throw up an auld pic of what I wore to work today:

Attempting to break away from jeans... Day 2!

This is the dress that I worried was not work-appropriate, and er looking at this I'd say me gut instinct was spot on! Ah well, there are no young fellas - or older men in positions of authorotay - in my department so it's not like anyone can accuse me of trying to seduce De Boyis.

* LBD with bubble skirt, Topshop (current stock, also available in electric blue which I would dearly love to be able to wear)
* Black lace shoes, L.K. Bennett
* Purple tights, Topshop
* Yellow vest top, stolen from the sis (she's a great one for picking up these on the Continent, so she is)
* Belt, as above ;)

Jaysis, I may go and have a lie-down after all that excitement...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar